Credit card payments, lost or stolen cards, and general account and balance information.
General Payment Questions
Making Online Payments
Ordering a Card Replacement
Add/Remove Authorized User or Joint Cardmember
Information regarding debit card accounts.
Design Your Card
Customer guidelines, design service overview, image questions, technical support, fee questions and a glossary.
Information regarding bank savings accounts.
Information regarding checks and bank checking accounts.
Information on loan payments, rates and loan types.
General Payment Questions
- Where do I send my credit card payments?
Please send your credit card payments to:
Bankcard Payment Processing PO Box 2557 Omaha, NE 68103-2557
- Where do I send an overnight credit card payment?
Please send your overnight credit card payment to:
Bankcard Payment Processing Attention: Express Payments 1620 Dodge Street Omaha, NE 68197-2210
- Can I pay my credit card bill online?
You can pay your credit card bill online free of charge up to 30 days in advance. Online payments submitted prior to 5:00 p.m. Central Time will be posted to your account the same day. Payments submitted after 5:00 p.m. Central Time will be posted the next day. At our discretion, availability of funds may be delayed to ensure any payment(s) received have cleared.
- How do I send a wire transfer for payment to my credit card account?
Please provide the following information to the bank making the transfer:
- Our bank name and address:
Cardmember Services Payment Processing 1620 Dodge Street Omaha NE 68197
- Our bank phone number: 1-800-688-7070
- Our ABA routing number: 104900721
- Your name as it appears on your card
- Your credit card number
The wire transfer must be received by First Bankcard prior to 5:00 p.m. CST to post to your credit card account the same day. Payments received after 5:00 p.m. CST or on a weekend/holiday will be applied to your account on the next business day.
- Our bank name and address:
- Can I change or delete my online payment once I've submitted it?
Yes. You may delete or change a current pending payment prior to 5:00 p.m. Central Time on the day the payment will post. After 5:00 p.m. Central Time, payments posting that night cannot be changed or deleted.
- Can I schedule more than one online payment in advance?
No. There can be only one pending payment at a time for each credit card account you pay online. However, you may schedule payments free of charge as often as you like for up to 30 days in advance.
- Will my online payment affect my AutoPay?
Yes. Online payments made to your account will reduce your AutoPay amount unless the additional payment is made within five days of your due date. If your online payment is made within this time frame, it will not reduce the AutoPay amount. If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us.
- Can I make an online payment from my savings account?
Yes. We will accept payments from a savings account. However, your bank must allow the draft. Please check with your bank to determine if a draft from your savings account is allowed.
- How long will it take to receive my credit card?
Our credit department reviews and approves all requests for additional cards. Upon approval the additional card will be sent. The delivery times will vary depending on your location. However, most cards will be received within 10-14 business days of the original request.
- Can I have my credit card mailed to a different address?
If you need your card mailed to an address other than your current mailing address listed on your account, please contact us.
- Can I still use my credit card if it expires this month?
Yes, your credit card(s) are good through the last day of the month.
- Why didn't the ATM return my credit card?
Most likely the PIN entered did not match the PIN associated with that credit card account. For security purposes, the credit card will be captured if an incorrect PIN number is entered more than 3 times. If you have forgotten your PIN, you may request a new PIN in the Account Services section once you have logged into your account. To find out how to collect a confiscated card, please call 800-395-0637.
- Can I change the name on my credit card?
You will find instructions on how to complete your request for a name change in the Services Tab. Requests to correct a misspelling on your card can be made online. However, if the change is due to marriage, to divorce, or other reasons, an online form must be completed and returned to our credit department accompanied by legal documentation showing the name change.
- Can I allow another family member to use my credit card?
The family member must first be added to your account as an authorized user. Requests to add a family member or other persons to your account as an authorized user can be requested online in the Account Services section. All requests for additional cards will be reviewed for approval by our credit department.
- What privileges does an authorized user have on my credit card account?
An authorized user may make purchases on the account. An authorized user cannot be enrolled online or make changes to the account.
- What privileges will a joint cardmember have on my credit card account?
A joint cardmember receives a card in his or her name and has the same privileges as the primary cardmember. He or she will also share full responsibility and liability for the account. Adding a joint cardmember to the account is subject to credit review, including a credit report in the name of the person to be added. A joint cardmember must be at least 18 years of age.
- What Credit Card Account Services can I do online?
- Transfer your higher rate balances to your credit card
- Add or Remove a Cardmember
- Sign up to receive your credit card statement online
- Request a Credit Limit Increase
- Order a replacement card
- Request a PIN (Personal Identification Number)
- Add Email Alerts to your credit card account
- Design you credit card with your personal picture
These Credit Card Account Services and many more can be found by logging in and accessing the Account Services tab.
- What should I do if my credit card is lost or stolen?
If you lose your card, contact us immediately. We'll block your account and issue you a replacement card. In an emergency situation, such as when you're traveling, we'll get you a temporary replacement card within 24 hours.
- Can I use my credit card to get cash at an ATM?
Yes. You can use your First National Bank North Platte credit card at any PLUS System or NETS ATM - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All you need is your card and Personal Identification Number (PIN) - the secret code that lets you access your account from an ATM.
Note: Applicable fees may apply.
- How far back can I obtain credit card account information?
Up to seven years of statements will be available online. Any transactions posted to your credit card account since the last statement will also be available.
- Can I activate my credit card online?
Yes, you can activate your credit card online in the Account Services section of First National Bank North Platte Online. This option will only appear if your credit card account requires activation.
- Why don't I see the option 'Card Activation' in Account Services?
Card Activation will only display if your enrolled credit card account requires card activation. If you have additional questions, please contact us.
- What types of Account Alerts are available for my Credit Card?
There are several types of email alerts that you may request to receive on the Account Alerts page for your credit card account(s). Learn more about account alerts.
- How can I be instantly approved when applying for a credit card?
After filling out a credit card application and clicking Submit, we will begin processing your application. In just a few moments, you will have a response. If you've been approved, you will receive your new card in the mail. If we need more time to process your application, you will hear from us shortly. Instant approval is not available on all credit card products.
Making Online Payments
Ordering a Card Replacement
Add/Remove Authorized User or Joint Cardmember
- What is a Debit Card?
A Debit Card can be an ATM Card or a Visa Debit Card product that gives you access to your checking, savings or prepaid account at millions of Merchant Point of Sale Terminals or ATMs.
Design Your Card
As long as your existing account is in good standing (in accordance with your Cardholder Agreement) and you have at least $100 in available credit, you are eligible to design your own card. Your current account will remain exactly the same, only the design on the face of the card will change. Some card types are not eligible.
- Different Images for Each Cardholder
If more than one individual is a cardholder on your account, a different image may be used for each card. Only the primary or secondary cardholder will have access to the design services. During the design process, you have the option of selecting which cardholders on your account will receive each submitted image.
- Image Updates
You may submit up to four images on your account per calendar year. You have the option of selecting which cardholder(s) on your account will receive each submitted image. Each separate image submitted will count toward the four image changes allowed per calendar year. For example, if all cards associated with an account have the same image of the family pet, it would count as one image. However, if cardholder #1 has an image of the family pet and cardholder #2 has an image of his/her favorite car, it would count as two of the four images allowed per year.
- Image Approval
All images are reviewed for appropriateness according to the Card Design Image Guidelines. By submitting an image, you guarantee that you own or have usage rights to the image and it is permissible to alter, copy, print and distribute the image on the credit card. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless First National Bank North Platte or its affiliates from all claims arising from the use of the image on the card.
- Image Denial
First National Bank North Platte reserves the right to reject any image we believe violates the Issuing Guidelines. If an image is rejected, you will be notified by email within three business days. A new image may be submitted at any time following notification.
- Card Expiration
Upon expiration, a new card will be sent with the same image as your most recent Card Design. You will not be able to submit a new image request once your card is within 45 days of its expiration date.
- Standard Card
If you no longer wish to have a Card Design and want to switch back to a standard card, contact us.
- Multiple Accounts
If you have more than one credit card account with us, you must submit an image separately for each account. We cannot transfer the same image to different accounts.
- Change in Card Type
If you change card types your image will be transferred to the new card.
- Lost or Stolen
If your card is lost or stolen, contact us for a replacement card immediately. Your new card will have the same image as your current Card Design.
- Service Cancellation
If an image submitted is pornographic/offensive in nature, or if you repeatedly submit images that are unacceptable, we reserve the right to exclude you from future use of this service.
- How does the Design Your Card service work?
Simple step-by-step instructions are provided for easy card customization.
- Upload your favorite photo or image.
- Enhance the image by enlarging, cropping, rotating or adding a border.
- Once you are satisfied with your design, print a copy for your records and hit the submit button.
- Will the same image appear on all cards associated with my account?
New Customers: The same image you uploaded during the application process will be printed on all cards associated with your account. However, any time after you receive your new cards in the mail, the primary or secondary cardholder may submit different images for cardholders on the account. See question below for further clarification.
Existing Customers: During the design process, the primary or secondary cardholder will be allowed to select which cardholders on their account will receive the image. You may choose to have the same image applied to all cards or you may submit separate, unique images. See question below for further clarification.
- Can I put different images on each person's card associated with my account?
Yes. As long as you are the primary or secondary cardholder on your account, you may upload different images and choose which cardholders will receive the newly designed cards. If your account has more than two cardholders, the additional cardholders will be grouped into an "all Authorized Users" category. You may submit separate images for the primary, secondary, and "all authorized users". Please note that all cardholders grouped within the "all authorized users" category will receive the same image.
- Who can access the design service on my account?
Only primary and secondary cardholders will be allowed to use the design service.
- How many times can I change the image on my credit card?
You may submit up to four images on your account per calendar year. Each separate image submitted will count toward the four image changes allowed per calendar year. For example, if all cards associated with your account have the same image of the family pet, it would count as one image. However, if cardholder #1 has an image of the family pet and cardholder #2 has an image of his/her favorite car, it would count as two of the four images allowed per year.
- I'm already a current customer, how can I design my own card?
If you are already enrolled in online, simply log in and click the "Design a Card" graphic located on the Account Detail page. If you are not currently enrolled, you will need to enroll in online banking before you can customize your card.
- How will I know if my image is accepted or rejected?
An email will be sent to you within three business days if your image was rejected. An email will not be sent if your image is approved.
- If my application for a credit card is denied, what happens to the image I uploaded?
If your application for a credit card is denied, the image that you uploaded is destroyed. We do not store images of applications that have been declined.
- How long will it take to receive my card?
It will take approximately 1 to 2 weeks to receive your card.
- If my image is rejected will I have a chance to choose another image?
Yes, as long as the image you submitted did not contain nudity (artistic or pornographic in nature) or was otherwise offensive /p>
- Do I need to re-size my photo before I start?
No. Our design service provides a re-sizing tool (enlarge, shrink, rotate, invert, etc.) to make sizing the image to your card as easy as possible.
- How can I ensure that my card will look its best?
Choose a clear, sharply focused image to begin with (close-ups or scenery look the best). You may also use photo editing software to enhance your photo prior to uploading if you wish however, it is not mandatory.
- Can I change the photo if I'm not happy with the preview?
Yes. You may go back and alter the image using the available tools or upload a completely different image if you prefer and start over. Please note that once the card design has been "submitted" you will be unable to alter it further.
- What if my image doesn't fit on the card?
The design site provides tools that will allow you to crop, rotate and alter the image to fit on your card. It is possible, however, that the image you have chosen may not fit on the card to your satisfaction. In this case, you should go back and upload a different image or just cancel out of the design session and try again at a later date when you have another image to upload.
- How long will my image be stored?
For your convenience, we will keep your image on file until you submit a new image. When your card expires, we will send you a replacement card with the same image on it.
- How can I add the same image to another card on my account?
If you would like to add the same image that is on your credit card to another card on your account, contact us. They can easily accommodate this request for you. If you upload the same image again and go through the design service to add it to a different authorized user's card, keep in mind that this will count towards your four image allowances per year.
- Do I need to download any software to use this service?
- What happens if I choose to decline the "Upload Photo" option?
If you are a new customer and you do not submit an image, one of our standard cards will be sent to you. If you are a current customer, no change is made.
- What if my credit card looks different than the version displayed on the screen?
It is possible that your computer monitor presents colors in a slightly different shade than our color card printing equipment. This unfortunately is unavoidable. However, we believe that you will be pleased with the quality of the card produced.
- What if I lose my computer connection at some point during the picture uploading process?
If at anytime you lose connection with our site, you will need to start the entire design process over. We do not store any images that are in process if your connection is lost.
- Who will have access to the image that I upload?
Except for the mandatory review for suitability that occurs for every design, your image will be handled automatically by our computer systems.
- Who do I contact if I have questions or problems uploading my picture?
If you have any questions or problems uploading your image, contact us.
- How long will it take to upload my image?
This depends on the type of Internet connection that you have and the size of the file that you are uploading. The upload time could be a few minutes, so please be patient. If you have transferred like images to other types of web services from your computer, the transfer time should be similar.
- When my card expires and a replacement card is issued, is there a fee for keeping the custom image on my card?
No. Your new card(s) will be sent to you with the last image submitted for each cardholder.
- Is there an annual fee for use of this service?
There is not an annual fee for using the design service. However, if your current card has an annual fee, that fee will still apply.
- Is there a fee if my image is rejected?
- Bitmap (.bmp)
One of the accepted image file formats for designing a card. The method of storing information that maps an image pixel, bit by bit.
The process of reversing an image. When an image is flipped, the contents of the image that were on the left hand side of the image are moved to the right hand side of the image and vice versa.
One of the accepted file formats for designing a card. Most digital camera images are in the .jpg format. Joint Photographic Experts Group, *.jpg. The de facto standard for image compression in digital imaging devices.
One of the accepted file formats for designing a card. Developed as a patent-free alternative to GIF, the Portable Network Graphics (PNG) format is used for compressing and displaying images on the World Wide Web.
The process of turning an image. When an image is rotated, the contents of the picture move 90 degrees to the left or to the right every time rotate is selected. Rotation will allow the image to be turned to fit better on the card.
The process of making an image smaller or larger. Images can be scaled between 50% to 250% of the image's original size.
- Show Card Details
Card details include the logo, account number, customer name, Network logo and hologram that are shown on the card. The card details are placed on the card when the card is printed. Please make sure that the card details do not interfere with the image that is placed on the card before the image is submitted.
The process of copying an image from your computer to our site for use when designing a card. The file is copied to the site so it can be printed on the card. Please be patient when uploading the image as the upload process may take a few minutes.
- How is interest calculated on my Savings Account?
Interest compounds and is credited to your account monthly based on your statement cycle.
- How can I make deposits into my account?
There are many convenient ways you can deposit money into your First National Bank North Platte savings account. These options include:
- Mail us a check.
- Set up an automatic direct deposit into your account.
- Wire funds into your account.
- Transfer funds from another institution.
- Transfer funds from an existing First National Bank North Platte account.
- Advance funds from your credit card.
- Visit the branch nearest you.
For more information regarding account deposits, please refer to the Make A Deposit page within Account Services, under Deposits.
- How can I withdraw funds from my Savings Account?
There are several easy and convenient ways you can access funds from your savings account.
- Write up to 3 checks per month on select Money Market accounts.
- Visit any of the 957,000 PLUS System or NETs ATMs.
- Wire transfer funds.
- Use First National Bank North Platte Online.
- Visit the branch nearest you.
- Can I order more deposit slips and envelopes?
Yes, we provide deposit slips and envelopes for all deposit accounts. To order, simply use our online form located within the Account Services section. A fee will apply when ordering deposit slips. contact us via email or phone if you have additional questions prior to placing your order.
- Will I still receive a statement for my Savings Account in the mail?
Paperless statements users will no longer receive paper statements in the mail, as you have requested to receive them online. Customers not currently signed up for paperless statements will receive a monthly statement via mail on all savings accounts. If you do not receive your monthly statement, please contact us.
- Are email alerts available for my Savings Account(s)?
Yes, you can sign up to receive account alerts on your Savings Account(s). Learn more about account alerts.
- Are paperless statements available for my Savings Account(s)?
Yes, you can sign up to receive paperless statements on your Savings Account(s) and stop receiving paper statements in the mail. Please refer to the paperless statements section for more information.
- Does First National Bank North Platte accept direct deposits?
Yes, First National Bank North Platte does accept direct deposits. For more information, please log in and visit our Direct Deposit page within Make A Payment.
- Can I reorder checks online?
Yes, to reorder checks online log in and use our Online Check Reorder Form within Account Services. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
- Can I order more deposit slips and envelopes?
Yes, we provide deposit slips and envelopes for all deposit accounts. To order, simply log in and use our online form located within the Account Services section. A fee will apply when ordering deposit slips. Contact us via email or phone if you have additional questions prior to placing your order.
- What if I need to change my address?
To change your address, contact us.
- Where do I send my loan payments?
Please send your loan payments to:
First National Bank North Platte P.O. Box 10 North Platte, NE 69103-0010
- What do I need to know about the privacy standards at First National Bank North Platte?
- What kind of information does First National Bank North Platte collect?
The information we collect depends on the type of accounts you have with us. We will require nonpublic information (such as name, address, Social Security number, assets, IP address and income), and may also ask for information about your credit history, assets, debts and employment information. We also maintain transaction information (such as your creditworthiness or payment history) generated by the use of your accounts.
- Why is my personal or nonpublic information shared internally?
Information about you helps us provide quality products and services that will benefit you. It also allows us to know our customers better which could help in the prevention of fraudulent activity on your accounts.
- Do we sell customer lists or other customer information?
We do not sell customers' personal information to other companies for marketing purposes. Sometimes we do use select companies to bring you financial products on our behalf. When we do this, we make available only the information they need to offer and administer these products. These companies are not permitted to use this information or to contact our customers for any other reason than providing the specific products or services intended.
- How does First National Bank North Platte protect the security of customer information?
We continually enhance our security tools and processes to protect customer information. In addition, we take steps to protect your identity and your accounts by asking you for information that only you should know. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information.
- What does First National Bank North Platte do to help make my Internet access
- Why has the log in process changed?
We are providing more protection for you during the log in process. We have added an additional layer of security (besides a password) that is stored in a cookie in your browser. Note: Your internet browser must allow first-party cookies. Our web site will look for this cookie when you log in as additional assurance that your password has not been stolen and is being used from a different computer.